HiDF Silage Yield Master Entry Form
- ELIGIBILITY: Any Dairyland Seed customer or dealer, in good standing, (except employees of Dairyland Seed).
- Entry must be grown within the Dairyland Seed geographic territory (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin). See below for silage sample submission protocol.
- ENTRANT AGREES TO: Harvest a minimum of one (1) acre of Dairyland Seed hybrid (experimental products not eligible) from adjacent rows running full length of field. (Border rows excluded.)
- Include witness name and address in form submission.
- NO. OF ENTRIES: Entrant is limited to one entry for the Corn Yieldmaster Contest one entry for the HiDF Silage Yieldmaster Contest, and one entry for the Soybean Yieldmaster Contest. If multiple entries are received for one entrant, the highest yielding entry will be used.
- HARVEST RECORD: Must be submitted online no later than December 6, 2020.
- Send 1 Quart of Freshly Harvested Corn Silage to Rock River Lab for Moisture Verification
- Check “Yieldmaster” box on pre-made sample bag
- Sample bag can be obtained from DSM assisting with harvest
- Contact Dairyland Seed Office to have a sample bag shipped to you prior to harvest if no DSM will be present
- Send sample next-day via UPS or USPS to:
- Rock River Laboratory
710 Commerce Drive
Watertown, WI 53094
- Wisconsin residents may utilize the Dropbox Convenience Route: https://rockriverlab.com/pages/Convenience-Routes.php
- Only send the sample Monday – Thursday; keep sample in a fridge or freezer over the weekend
Awards are as follows
National Silage Yieldmaster: $2,500 Seed Account Credit
State/Zone Awards for Each State: Illinois/Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin
First Place Silage in each state/zone: $1000 Seed Account Credit
Second Place Silage in each state/zone: $500 Seed Account Credit