Corn Yieldmaster Entry Form
- ELIGIBILITY: Any Dairyland Seed customer or dealer, in good standing, (except employees of Dairyland Seed).
- Entry must be grown within the Dairyland Seed geographic territory (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin).
- ENTRANT AGREES TO: Harvest a minimum of one (1) acre of Dairyland Seed hybrid (experimental products not eligible) from adjacent rows running full length of field. (Border rows excluded.)
- Include witness name and address in form submission.
- NO. OF ENTRIES: Entrant is limited to one entry for the Corn Yieldmaster Contest, one entry for the HiDF Silage Yieldmaster Contest, and one entry for the Soybean Yieldmaster Contest. If multiple entries are received for one entrant, the highest yielding entry will be used.
- HARVEST RECORD: Must be submitted online no later than December 3, 2021.
Awards are as follows
National Corn Yieldmaster: $2,500 Seed Account Credit
State/Zone Awards for Each State: Illinois/Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin
Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin are divided into
Early Season Corn Yieldmaster (80-99 day)
Late Season Corn Yieldmaster (100+ day)
First Place Corn in each state/zone: $1000 Seed Account Credit
Second Place Corn in each state/zone: $500 Seed Account Credit